Sunday, February 22, 2009

The day i die.

Good Charlotte wrote "The day I die", they quoted, it was the best day of my life.
Lifehouse wrote about a friend dying, "From where you are"

I think i wanna ramble about losing a loved one,
from earth.

It's a taboo,
It triggers the cornea tap,
It makes emotions fly all around the place.

The lost of a dear friend, anyone dear,
It's painful, it eats you inside out.
It makes you cry your eyes dry,
It makes you so tired from weeping,
It makes you wonder, 
why me?
why am i left behind,

I promised a friend i will not cry at her funeral,
'cos she swear she will come back (to life) to force tears out of my glands,
if only, yeah right.

The departure of someone close,
to see them in a coffin,
to see them motionless,
to stare so hard,
hoping that you will be the one screaming,
I SWEAR I SAW HIM/HER MOVE,
He/She is not dead,

And the mourning and the crying,
it makes me so weak,
it makes me drenched, with my own tears,

But, i guess knowing DEATH is temporary helps,
We know and believe that,
they are now residents of a better place,
if only they could leave a number for us to call,
the answering machine will go,

          Heavenlo, (instead of HELLo,)
          God's residence, can i help you?

Life on earth is temporary,
There's more to life than life on earth,
oh, yeah. eternity.
Where do you want to spend your eternal life?

Hey, come let me hold the door for you,