Saturday, February 28, 2009

until i do

Its something i do not want to regret when i walk down memory lane.
There are things i wont risk trying, call me a coward, i dont care. Cos you will.
Its not me, its just something i stand by,

If only i could do whatever i like, 

i sensed someone walking into the room, alone and tired. It was a long and tiring day, i didnt look up and say hi, I guess it was not the best time. the fear of approach versus the sight from afar. That night, I went back, yet another undefeated battle. I knew things will remain as it is, as long as i don't budge. To me, time will reveal.

Am i bad at taking hints or am i living in denial? I know this is impossible, as far as my finite mind tells me, and my principles remind me. But, why this? why am i caught in this situation? Where turning back is not the key, neither is stopping here. I thought life has brought me this far, and i am not totally clueless. But this suspense is getting me thinking, about what was I really thinking.

Ok, I think i am being overly concern over this. But this unpredictability is making me nervous, even at the slightest move. What if things aren't as simple? Will i be able to look at you the way i do now, in say 2 years down the road?

Sharks, I hate you already. See, I told you i can't do this. If only things never even started.

Welcome to my troubled thoughts, and corrupted mind.