Saturday, March 7, 2009

a. eulogy.

Eulogy, is defined as "a speech, piece of writing, poem, etc. containing great praise, especially for someone who recently died or stopped working? by the Cambridge dictionary.

I was just thinking,
a eulogy. your eulogy.
my eulogy.

That how something, or more precisely, 
someone's ratings just shoots sky high after taking That last breath.

NTU lost a kid, ( David Widjaja,21)
so did NUS. (Scott Monat, 21)

maybe this has been happening, just left unnoticed.
but, this made me realised.

the person sitting next to you in lecture is a timed-bomb,
the cleaner aunty who smiled to you in the morning,
you lab partner,
the girl who carries this bright orange bag to lectures,
the guy who talks weird,
the class nerd,
your tutorial group mate,
that girl at sports practice,
that fellow in my cca,
my cluster mate who plays the violin horribly,
that AA guy in your cohort,
my friend.
me,
and 
u.
that just left earth, 

i think cherish is one tough nut.

it could be anytime,
anyone,
anywhere,
anyhow,
just for all reasons,
but, we are blunt.

it's just life, 
i guess.

seize, first,
then. think.

write a living eulogy.
one from the heart.
to the one. 
everyone.
for the One.