Sunday, March 8, 2009

solitude

Boulevard of Broken Dreams. (G.D, 2004)

i realised the meaning of solitude.
when i walk alone along paths,
and it struck me how often we are by ourselves.
the "me" time is essential.
for me.
to me, 
its time we reflect.

walking home one day.
i asked myself,
what do i want in my life?
i looked up the cloudy sky,
and it dawned upon me,
that,
i do not live for myself.
sharks,
i forgot.
like seriously, for that bitsy moment.

in the silence of the night,
i lay and wonder.
i lie and read,
i hopped into slumberland,
almost instantly.
i dream,
i see,
i walk the walk.
i sing the song.
i dream the dream.

and i live the life.

the life, of the unknown.

i take the step of faith,
to live the life,
He wants me to.

i read the book,
i pray the prayer,
i seek to hear,
i listen in the silent nights,
i hide,
i was found,
and now i want to go.
to the place, unknown.
to the people, strangers.
the time, unclocked.
the why and how factor?


just obey.
plus trust.